domingo, 18 de marzo de 2012

ingles




Hello...
My name is Carolina Jaimes
I am  20 years old,  live in Bogotá, my family is a little big, my mother’s name is Gladys Varon, my father is Ricardo Jaimes, I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters.
I like music: pop, reggaeton and bachata.
My favorite singers are. Juanes, RBD, Wising y Yandel, Don Omar, Aventura, Daddy Yankee and Camila.
I like dancing, cooking, drawing manga art.
My favorite shows are: Smallville, Dragon Ball, C.S.I and Naruto.
I’m a fan of National, Real Madrid and Brazil.
I am fans of Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo .Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
My favorite food is pasta and rice with chicken.
I like movies Hindu, and love, i love Pearl Harbor and Benjamin Bottom
Thanks

 
































You answered 10 tasks out of 10 correctly.
That's 100%.
Your results:
1) What do you like best?
2) When does Bill get up in the morning?
3) Why don't you go by bus, Max?
4) What hobbies does Andrew have?
5) Where do they go to every week?
6) How old is Mike?
7) When is Susan's birthday?
8) Where are my exercise books?
9) What are you doing at the moment, Sally?
10) Where do the Robinsons live?








































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario